Thursday, July 22, 2010

Good bye my bag... T.T

what will u do, when u lost ur bag, which consist of ur study notes, stationery, calculator, YET, u will be having mid term test on the next day, which u havent study for it?!

after the EIS replacement class at 8pm, i went to D-Mamak for dinner with others.. while having dinner, suddenly alex's car alarm rang.. and we rushed to see wat happened.. apparently, the car parked beside is missing, and initially we suspect the car knocked alex car and triggered the alarm. but closer look, no scratches or damage.. so we continue to hav our dinner n head back home.

when i was looking for my bag, only i realise my bag isnt in da car.. i recalled i placed it below the front seat. others question me whether i did bring down to the mamak earlier and forget 2 take back. to confirm for 2nd time, we went 2 D-mamak 2 check again, and the result is no.. so we head back home again, and we found out dat the keyhole at the door is damaged, as if somebody used a screw driver and try 2 open it.

fortunately, the bag i lost isnt my camera bag, which my precious camera is in it, but is my bag which fit my notes, files, stationery and calculator. all these i treasure alot... bag is bought by my sis from UK, calculator is ah dear's one. worst of all, the paired soft toy i hang on by bag also got stolen.. (sorry ah dear.. i dun meant to lost it.. >.< ) oh not forgetting the SUPER GLUE i juz bought to fix the broken hot shoe of my flashgun.. although it cost me RM6, but trouble me getting another one again.. >.<
our 1st anniversary soft toy hanger. pity the another half, will be lonely from today onwards.

oh well... worst victim is alex. the damaged of the keyhole might cause him 2 change the whole locking system, which include the keys and the lock. and all these isnt cheap... really sorry alex.. next time shall bring my back out... >.< Moral of the story is, never leave ur bags or belonging in ur car, not even under the car seat, it is still visible for other ppll... hope everyone heard it!


anyway, i shall continue study for my mid term tml.. hav to borrow notes here n there.. sien.. till then~ ciao! =D

4 comments:

Unknown said...

破财挡灾

MichelleC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MichelleC said...

forgot it...be happy =)

kahyan said...

yerrr.. nvm la.. i throw mine as well, den u buy a new pair again la.. hahha.. btw, all the best for ur test later.. sorry for kinda ignore u last nite.. =(